- PSALM 91:5-6 “Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
- WHY DOES GOD ALWAYS SAY FEAR NOT WHEN HE RELEASES HIS PROMISES TO US?
- FEAR IS A DANGEROUS SPIRIT, IT IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN THE ATTACK ITSELF.
- IT CAN PREVENT THE PROMISES OF GOD FROM COMING TO PASS IN YOUR LIFE
- FOR EXAMPLE IN GENESIS 15:1 “After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.”
- GOD TOLD ABRAHAM FEAR NOT AND GAVE HIM SOME SERIOUS FAITH TEST AFTER ALL THE PROMISES
- GOD TOLD ISAAC IN.” FEAR NOT , GENESIS 26:24 “And the LORD appeared unto him the same night, and said, I am the God of Abraham thy father: fear not, for I am with thee, and will bless thee, and multiply thy seed for my servant Abraham’s sake
- THIS WAS BECAUSE ISAAC WAS SUPPOSED TO FOLLOW GOD’S INSTRUCTION THAT WAS CONTRARY TO HIS OWN PLAN
- HE TOLD JACOB FEAR NOT GENESIS 46:3 “ And he said, I am God, the God of thy father: fear not to go down into Egypt; for I will there make of thee a great nation”:
- FEAR IS A SPIRIT AND YOU MUST BREAK EVERY COVENANT OR CURSE THAT BROUGHT FEAR INTO YOUR LIFE
- I COMMAND EVERY EVIL SPIRIT THAT COMES TO ME TO USE FEAR IN ME TO BE DESTROYED BY THE FIRE OF GOD
- FEAR IS ACTUALLY THE SPIRIT BEHIND STRANGE ATTACKS LIKE FRUSTRATION, DEPRESSION AND EXHAUSTION
- THESE ARE SPIRITS THAT THE ENEMY IS USING TO BRING PEOPLE INTO SEVERE ATTACKS
- FEAR CAN ALSO KEEP YOU FROM UNDERSTANDING THE TIMES AND SEASONS OF PRUNING IN YOUR LIFE
- WHEN WE PRAY FOR GREATNESS AND POWER OF GOD, WE HAVE TO GO THROUGH SEASONS OF PRUNING BY THE HOLY SPIRIT
- JUST LIKE ABRHAM WAS TESTED BEFORE THE PROMISE OF GREATNESS WAS RELEASED
- THERE ARE TWO THINGS THAT DISCOURAGE BELIEVERS
- UNANSWERED PRAYERS
- THERE IS NOTHING MORE FRUSTRATING AND DEPRESSING THAN UNANSWERED PRAYERS, ESPECIALLY IF YOU GENUINELY BELIEVE AND TRUST IN GOD
- AN UNFRUITFUL CHRISTIAN LIFE
- WHEN OUR LIFE LACK EVIDENCE THAT HELP US APPRECIATE GOD’S PRESENCE IN OURLIVES THEN FEAR AND DISCOURAGEMENT CREEP IN
- NOW THERE ARE ALWAYS GOALS FOR SATANIC ATTACKS ON OURLIVES
- SATAN WANTS TO DESTROY YOUR CONFIDENCE IN GOD AND THE INTERGRITY OF GOD’S WORD
- BIBLE SAYS IN HEB 10:35 “DO NOT CAST AWAY YOUR CONFIDENCE FOR YOU WILL BE REWARDED”
- IF YOU ALLOW FRUSTRATION TO GET AT YOU, AS A CHILD OR SERVANT OF GOD, YOU MAY END UP THINKING THAT GOD’S WORD OR FAITH IN CHRIST ARE NOT FOR YOU
- YOU WILL WONDER WHY THEY WORK FOR OTHERS BUT NOT FOR YOU
- YOU MAYBE THINKING THAT YOU ARE PROBABLY A FAKE CHRISTIAN , LYING TO YOURSELF
- LIFE HAS A WAY OF PUSHING YOU TO DOUBT THE REALITY OF GOD
- IMAGINE JOHN THE BAPTIST, WHO ORDAINED JESUS CHRIST AND SHOWED HIM TO THE WORLD?
- HOW THEN COULD HE HAVE TURNED AROUND TO QUESTION GOD’S INTERGRITY?
- HE SENT HIS SERVANTS TO ASK JESUS ARE YOU THE ONE WE ARE EXPECTING OR SHOULD WE WAIT FOR ANOTHER?
- HIS CONFIDENCE IN GOD, AND IN THE INTERGRITY OF GOD’S WORD WAS UNDER SERIOUS ATTACK BECAUSE HE WAS IN PRISON
- IF YOU ARE IN PRISON OF LIFE,E.G. SICKNESS, UNANSWERED PRAYERS, JOBLESSNESS, DEATH OF A LOVED ONE, AFTER PRAYING AND PRAYING,BE CAREFUL NOT TO GIVE UP ON GOD
- JUST KNOW THAT THE PURPOSE OF EVERY ATTACK IS TO FIRST INTRODUCE FEAR INTO YOUR LIFE
- FEAR IS THE ONE THAT OPENS ALL THE DOORS TO THE OTHER ATTACKS
- THE SUBJECT OF FEAR IS VERY IMPORTANT BECAUSE SO MANY BELIEVERS HAVE BEEN UTTERLY DESTROYED BY FEAR
- THE BIBLE SAYS THE RIGHTEOUS IS AS BOLD AS A LION
- FEAR IS TERRIBLE, FEAR IS A VERY DESTRUCTIVE SPIRIT ALL OTHER SPIRIT WAIT IN LINE FOR FEAR TO OPEN THE DOOR FOR THEM TO COME IN
- FAILURE, DEATH, DISCOURAGEMENT AND BACKSLIDING ALL WAIT FOR FEAR TO OPEN THE DOOR
- IF YOU CONQUER FEAR YOU’VE AUTOMATICALLY CONQUERED MANY OTHER SPIRITS
- HEB 2:14-15 “Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.”
- MANY LIVE IN THE FEAR OF DEATH, SICKNESS, POVERTY, SHAME ETC
- MANY YOUNG PEOPLE TODAY EVEN HAVE HYPERTENSION BECAUSE OF FEAR OF WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS
- FEAR OF THE FUTURE IS REAL MATHEW 6:25-33 “Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment? 26: Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they? 27: Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature? 28: And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin: :29: And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. 30: Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith? 31: Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? 32: (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. 33: But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
- THE BIRDS IN THE AIR BREAK THE LAW OF SOWING AND REAPING YET GOD TAKES CARE THEM
- IF YOU TRULY LOVE THE LORD AND YOU ARE GETTING SOULS OUT OF HELL BY YOUR PRAYERS A TIME WILL COME WHEN HELL WOULD LIKE TO TRY YOU
- THERE IS A LEVEL THAT YOU RISE TO AND YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY ATTRACT THE ATTENTION OF THE DEVIL
- SATAN WANTED TO KILL MOSES AND DISRUPT GOD’S PLAN FOR SALVATION OF MANKIND
- SO HE MOTIVATED PHAROAH TO ORGANISE THE KILLING OF ALL THE BABY BOYS BORN TO THE JEWS
- BUT THE MOTHER OF MOSES REFUSED TO FEAR AND SO SHE ORGANISED HIS RESCUE
- MANY BELIEVERS ARE FACING SO MUCH DISCOURAGEMENT IN THIS SEASON
- PASTORS, CHURCH WORKERS, ELDERS, CHRISTIAN AND NON CHRISTIAN ALIKE
- FATHER, MOTHER CHILDREN, ENTIRE FAMILIES ARE GETTING DISCOURAGED THROUGH FEAR
- WHEN YOU SAY PRAISE THE LORD, PEOPLE LOOK AT YOU AND SAY “FOR WHAT?”
- HALLELLUYAH COMES FROM THE WORD, “HALLALJESUAH “MEANING “PRAISE THE ONE WHO SAVES” MANY ARE WONDERING IF HE TRULY SAVES
- MANY BELIEVERS HAVE GIVEN UP ON GOD, THEY ARE JUST WAITING FOR THE RAPTURE
- SOME EVEN SAY GOD PLEASE KILL ME BECAUSE I DON’T WANT TO KILL MYSELF AND GO TO HELL FIRE
- THIS IS BECAUSE THEY HAVE PRAYED, FASTED AND QUOTED GOD’S WORD AND NOTHING HAPPENED
- SO WHEN YOU SAY PRAISE GOD FOR HIS FAITHFULNESS THEY DON’T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING
- FAITHFUL MEANS THAT GOD’S WORD ALWAYS WORKS WITHOUT FAI
- WHEN BELIEVERS ARE BEING ATTACKED THEY THINK THAT SATAN DOES NOT WANT THEM TO GET A JOB, GET MARRIED ETC
- SATAN IS JUST TRYING TO USE YOU TO TELL GOD THAT HE IS NOT FAITHFUL
- ” FOR EXAMPLE WHEN YOU READ ISAIAH 53:4-5 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.Isa:53:5: But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his
\stripes we are healed
- AND THEN FAITHFULLY PRAY FROM YOUR HEART AND YOU ARE STILL SICK
YOU NEED NOT FEAR,KEEP SEEKING GOD
- MATHEW 7:7-11 “ Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: 8: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened. 9: Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone? 10: Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent? 11: If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?”
- AND YOU HAVE ASKED , KNOCKED AND SOUGHT, BUT NOTHING HAPPENS YOU NOW PANIC AND ASK ALL KINDS OF QUESTIONS
- WHEN THE DEVIL WANTS TO MAKE SERIOUS IMPACT HE WILL ENTER THE FAMILIES OF SERIOUS BELIEVERS,PASTORS AND ELDERS TO BEGIN HIS REIGN OF TERROR
- IF A LAZY CHRISTIAN TELLS YOU HIS PROBLEMS YOU WILL CHALLENGE HIM TO GO PRAY SOME MORE AND TRUST GOD SOME MORE
- BUT WHEN YOU SEE CHALLENGES IN A SERIOUS PASTOR AND OR PRAYER WARRIOR YOU THEN WONDER WHY
- MANY BELIEVERS HAVE STOPPED BELIEVING GOD THEY ARE JUST SITTING IN THE CHURCH TO MARK REGISTER BUT THEIR HEARTS IS NO LONGER WITH GOD
- THAT INCLUDES PREACHERS WHO HAVE FASTED AND PRAYED FOR MORE POWER AND NOTHING HAPPENED
- MANY ARE SAYING I HAVE FASTED, I HAVE GIVEN , I HAVE PRAYED AM JUST TIRED
- YOU ASK YOURSELF AM I EVEN SAVED?
- AND IF YOU ARE A PASTOR YOU ASK AM I CALLED?
- LET ME QUICKLY SAY TO US THAT IF WE WANT MORE OF GOD WE NEED TO SACRIFICE SOME THINGS AND HE WILL ASK FOR SPECIFICS
- PSALM 76:11-12 Vow, and pay unto the LORD your God: let all that be round about him bring presents unto him that ought to be feared. He shall cut off the spirit of princes: he is terrible to the kings of the earth.
Psalms:50:5-6Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice.
Psalms:50:6: And the heavens shall declare his righteousness: for God is judge himself. Selah.
Psalms:50:7: Hear, O my people, and I will speak; O Israel, and I will testify against thee: I am God, even thy God.
Psalms:50:8: I will not reprove thee for thy sacrifices or thy burnt offerings, to have been continually before me.
Psalms:50:9: I will take no bullock out of thy house, nor he goats out of thy folds.
Psalms:50:10: For every beast of the forest is mine, and the cattle upon a thousand hills.
Psalms:50:11: I know all the fowls of the mountains: and the wild beasts of the field are mine.
Psalms:50:12: If I were hungry, I would not tell thee: for the world is mine, and the fulness thereof.
Psalms:50:13: Will I eat the flesh of bulls, or drink the blood of goats?
Psalms:50:14: Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the most High:
Psalms:50:15: And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.
Psalms:50:16: But unto the wicked God saith, What hast thou to do to declare my statutes, or that thou shouldest take my covenant in thy mouth?
Psalms:50:17: Seeing thou hatest instruction, and castest my words behind thee.
- AN ATTACK ON YOUR CONFIDENCE IN GOD IS VERY DANGEROUS
- USUALLY IT WILL NOT DISTURB YOU TILL OTHER BRETHREN BEGIN TO ASK QUESTIONS AND WONDER ABOUT YOUR SALVATION
ONE BROTHER STOOD HERE TO SAY THAT SATAN WOULD HAVE TO SHOOT HIM OUT OF THIS CHURCH
- GUESS WHAT? HE LEFT A LONG TIME AGO
- WHERE IS YOUR COURAGE?, WHERE IS YOUR LOVE FOR GOD?
- BEHIND EVERY ATTACK IS THE TEMPTATION TO QUESTION GOD
- YOU WILL ASK MANY QUESTIONS BUT HEAVEN WILL REMAIN SILENT
- SOMETIMES IT SEEMS LIKE DEATH, IS BETTER THAN LIFE
- THE SPIRIT OF SUICIDE IS SILENTLY CIRCULATING AROUND HOMES LOOKING FOR FEAR, DISCOURAGEMENT AND FRUSTRATION TO BE ABLE TO COME IN
- WE HAVE COME TONIGHT TO CALL THE DEVIL A LIAR
- PAUL SAYS I KNOW WHOM I HAVE BELIEVED Tm:1:12: For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.
- YOU MUST GET SO DEEP IN CHRIST LIKE PAUL, NOTHING COULD MOVE HIM
- FEAR IS ALL OVER PEOPLE’S FACES
- FEAR OF DEATH, POVERTY, CHILDREN , LACK OF CHILDREN, FEAR OF LOOSING YOUR JOB, FEAR OF REJECTION ETC
- JESUS IS LORD KEEP YOUR EYES ON HIM ALONE
- Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,
- Heb:12:2: Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
- FEAR NOT
- 2 TIM 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.”
- SAY I REJECT FEAR IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST
- YOU MUST DO TWO THINGS
- REJECT FEAR AND RECEIVE LOVE, POWER, AND SOUND MIND
- RECEIVE WHAT GOD HAS DONE FOR YOU, NEVER BE DISCOURAGED, NEVER CURSE GOD
- IF YOU CAN WEARY SATAN, BY MAKING UP YOUR MIND TO LOVE GOD AND PRAISE HIM NO MATTER WHAT YOU WILL SOON WIN THAT BATTLE
- JOHN 16:33; “ + + Joh:16:33: These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
- 2 CORINTH. 4:17-18 : For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;
- 2Co:4:18: While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.
- RISE UP ON YOUR FEET LET’S PRAY
- NEHEMIAH 8:10 “: Then he said unto them, Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared: for this day is holy unto our Lord: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the LORD is your strength.” NEVER LOSE YOUR JOY
- JOB SAY THOUGH HE SLAY ME YET WILL I WORSHIP HIM
- WHERE WAS GOD WHEN JESUS WAS IN GETHSEMANE, CRYING TO GOD?
- THAT IS AFTER HE HAS BEEN BEATEN AND HUMILIATED IN A FAKE TRIAL
- TRIALS AND TEMPTATIONS COMES TO ALL IT EVEN CAME TO JESUS
- NO NEED TO BE SCARED BUT JUST KNOW THE THIEF COMETH TO ALL
- ONCE YOU HAVE COMMITTED YOURSELF TO CHRIST, SATAN WILL COME, TO YOU, MINISTRY AND FAMILY
- BUT JESUS SAYS FEAR NOT FOR I HAVE OVERCOME THE WORLD, THOUGH YOU HAVE TRIBULATIONS
- JESUS SAYS THE PRINCE OF THIS WORLD CAME AND FOUND NOTHING IN ME
- SO MAKE UP YOUR MIND ABOUT FOLLOWING GOD AND LISTENING TO HIS VOICE
- DEUT 28:1-14 And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth: 2: And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God. 3: Blessed shalt thou be in the city, and blessed shalt thou be in the field. 4: Blessed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy ground, and the fruit of thy cattle, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep. 5: Blessed shall be thy basket and thy store. 6: Blessed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and blessed shalt thou be when thou goest out. 7: The LORD shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways. 8: The LORD shall command the blessing upon thee in thy storehouses, and in all that thou settest thine hand unto; and he shall bless thee in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee. 9: The LORD shall establish thee an holy people unto himself, as he hath sworn unto thee, if thou shalt keep the commandments of the LORD thy God, and walk in his ways. 10: And all people of the earth shall see that thou art called by the name of the LORD; and they shall be afraid of thee. 11: And the LORD shall make thee plenteous in goods, in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy ground, in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers to give thee. 12: The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow. 13: And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the LORD thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them: 14: And thou shalt not go aside from any of the words which I command thee this day, to the right hand, or to the left, to go after other gods to serve them.
- GENESIS 22:9-18