We’re Saving a Seat for you
Rather than being a place where people far from God are met with shame, guilt, and condemnation, Jesus leads us to be a family that extends His grace, mercy, and forgiveness to everyone. No matter what you’ve been through or what questions you might have, we want you to be a part of the family.
We don’t care how you’re dressed, how many tattoos you have, or who you’re voting for in 2016. We’re a church full of broken, imperfect people with every kind of story imaginable, and we’re saving a seat for you!
- Emphasis in our evangelical mission is placed on rural evangelism, one-to-one counselling and prayer,intercession and spiritual warfare. This has proved most effective in addressing many personal and marital problems .Many people living with HIV/AIDS or other terminal diseases find this type of Ministry very rewarding .
- We also promote group interactions through our church activities
- Evangelism, outreach to the poor, the sick and incarcerated
- Hospital & Prison Visits Every Saturday
- House –To-House preaching
- Individual and Group Bible Studies
- Special Group Healing Services Every Wednesday Evening
- Special Youth Meetings on Friday Nights
- Monthly Visits, to the branches and new areas by the Mission Team, to encourage the development of young branches and promote the evolution of new ones;
- Special feeding ministry to the poor and needy and visits to refugee camps, abandoned children’s homes, and church response to emergency calls by members and others as often as possible.
General Church Program
Sundays: 8:30 – 9:00am Intercessory Prayers
9:00am -9:50am Sunday School
10:00am – 12noon Sunday Service
Mondays: 6:00pm Intercession
Wednesdays: 6:00pm Miracle Service
Friday Night Vigil: 10:00pm – 2:00am
Saturdays: 10:00am Evangelism
2:00pm – 5:00pm Choir Practice
Men’s Meeting: Last Tuesday of the Month
Women’s Meeting: Every second Tuesday of the Month
Fasting and Prayers: Every 1st -3rd of each month
Workers’ Meeting : 1:00pm – 3:00pm
Every second Saturday of every month
Testimonies Sunday : 10:00am – 12:00 – Last Sunday of the month
Youth Night : 6.00pm – 8.00pm – Every Friday
Seminars : (Marriage, Health & Finance) Quarterly