Anchor: Isaiah 64 vs 4
Acts 17 vs 21-22 >> To the unknown God (Whom do men say that I the son of man am?)
- Elijah and the prophets of Baal at Mount Carmel (1 Kings 18)
- When the Centurion and the soldiers saw the death of Christ (Matthew 27 vs 45-54)
Special Number: From the Choir
Galatians 2:9 >> And when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that was given unto me, they gave to me and Barnabas the right hands of fellowship.
Find 5 people in the church that you say I love you and Jesus loves you, may God bless you.
- Lord increase our faith,
- Faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the word of god.
- The message I will deliver this morning will increase your faith
Title: No Weapon formed against me shall prosper
- There are many types of weapons that the enemy will use against us, some are spiritual, some are financial, some are emotional and some are physical.
- Every negative tongue that the enemy and he’s agents say against you, you must condemn.
- Everyone that is a Christian is a servant of God and hence you therefore need to inherit that promise.
- The righteousness is not of your own but is of God.
1 Samuel 13 vs 16-22
- This message is for someone that who is in a war without the weapons you need for that war.
- Financial War, Emotional War or Relational War, You are in a war but you don’t have any weapons to fight the war.
- The question that I want to ask you today is Where are your weapons?
- This passage of scripture says there was no weapon in the hands of God’s children. This is a bad place to be, to have an enemy attacking you, not only from one side but from all the sides. The Philistines had 3 groups that they sent to attack Israel.
- We don’t go to the Philistines to get our weapons sharpened, its too expensive. We don’t go to social media to get our emotion needs met, its too expensive. Some might say let me go to the devil and feel good, its too expensive to do that. Its too expensive to get you weapons sharpened by the world.
1 Samuel 14 vs 1 – 23
- Jonathan said in vs 12 that the Lord has given us the enemy not that he will give us, he didn’t look at he’s weapon vs the enemies weapons.
- Jonathan had one weapon and the armor bearer had none but they killed 20 philistines. 1 weapon is enough to kill the enemies, it could be prayer or the word is enough to destroy the enemy.
- The Lord gives you one weapon and gives you victory because he doesn’t want you to praise your weapons.
- There was no weapons in the hands of Israel but the philistines had weapons
- We need to talk about life issues to our kids and not let social media teach them, if we leave our kids weapons to be sharpened by the world because you are uncomfortable to speak about it you will cry tomorrow.
- Its too late to get a blacksmith when you are already in the battle.
- The biggest problem is that there was no blacksmith in Israel. How many of you have lost battles because you didn’t have a blacksmith. Have you ever been in a situation were you had to be a dad but your dad was never there for you.
- I am picturing the philistines sharping their own swords in their camp, but they didn’t know that the same weapons that they were sharpening against their enemies they would use them against each other.
- What the devil doesn’t know is that as he continues to sharpen he’s weapons to destroy you, they will be used to kill he’s agents. The weapons might be in the hands of the philistines but the philistines are in the hands of God. No weapon formed against you shall prosper.
- The every weapon that you thought was going to kill you is the very weapon that the Lord will use to save you
- The thing that the enemy sharpened to kill you is going to be the same thing that the Lord will use to save you.
- 2 Corinthians 10:3-4 >> For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
- Isaiah 59:19 >> When the enemy shall come in like a flood the spirit of God shall lift up a standard against him
- Rise up and tell 3 people that no weapon formed against there shall prosper, cos you don’t know what the others around you are going through.
- In the physical, there has been a proliferation of nuclear weapons in many nations, as it is in the physical so is it in the spiritual.
- The devil is constantly in the process of releasing arsenal for the destruction of the saints. But we have God’s assurance that no weapon formed against me shall prosper.
- Jude 9: When Moses was called up the mountain by God so that he dies there because he had struck the rock twice , the devil appeared and said the body of Moses belongs to me. The Devil brought an accusation against Moses but the archangel Michael said satan the Lord rebukes thee. The devil will bring an accusation against and will want to release he’s weapons against you.
- Samson had done a lot like but he’s hair began to grow again. He slept with a prostitute, got married to a philistine, and then got betrayed by the wife, put in prison, he’s eyes were taken out and he was grinding in the prison. But Judges 16:22-30 >> Howbeit the hair of his head began to grow again after he was shaven.
- The Lord never said the weapon wont be formed but he said it wont prosper.
- In your life you might think that its over but God is saying I am going to make you live again. I am going to bless you again, I am going to anoint you again.
- There are a lot of weapons that are formed against us in life. Sometimes the enemy can use a family member.
- Sometimes you flesh can be a weapon against you. Matthew 26:41, where Jesus tells his disciples: “Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.
- The devil can use multiple weapons to fight against you. In Matthew 4 vs 1-11. The Lord was tempted with a weapon of hunger, the weapon of the love of earthly possessions and the weapon of abusing the grace and love of God.
- The devil can come too you and say if you were a real question you wouldn’t have done that.
- 1 John 4:4 >> Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
- The devil knows a part of us that is full of weakness and he will use that door to send a weapon. You might be physically healthy right now but he can use a root of bitterness or unforgiveness against your spouse or a family member to attach you. You need to uproot all forms of unforgiveness, hatred, anger and evil that the enemy is using against you so that no weapon formed against you will prosper.
- Out of all the weapons that the devil has forged in hell, out of all the weapons that the devil will create past, present and future, and God said I will make you this promise that no weapon formed against you shall prosper.
- There are 2 different types of weapons offensive and defensive. The defensive ones are like anti-missile missiles that will detonate the ones sent to you. Weapons of the enemy will be caught in midair.
Every weapon of:
- Church (Mathew 16 vs 18 >> the gates of hell shall not prevail)
- Your job
- Business (Isaac and the closed wells >> Genesis 26 vs 19- 22 [quarrel, enmity & freedom])
- Ministry (Paul and Silas >> Acts 16 vs 22-26)
- Salvation (Daniel 3 vs 19 – 30>> Shadreck, Mischek and Abednigo), & Daniel in the Lions den.
- Family & Church (Esther 7 vs 1-10 >> Haman was hanged on the gallows that he built for God’s people
- Fear (David and Goliath – 1 Samuel 17 vs 4-11, 16, 50, 45-51)
- Witchcraft (Acts 28 vs 1 -6 >> Paul shakes off the snake in the fire)
- Frustration (Joseph – Was sold into slavery, hated by he’s brothers, despised by he’s family, framed for attempted rape, thrown into prison for a crime he didn’t commit, forgotten by the cup bearer, disconnected from he’s family >> Genesis 50 vs 20)
- Death (When Christ had died on the cross and the devil thought it was over I have killed the son of God, when the devil saw the Lord Jesus being treated badly he thought he won) – 1 Corinthians 15:55-57
- Infirmity (weakness spiritual and physical)
- Fruitfulness (Sarah giving birth at an old age >> Genesis 21 vs 1-2)
- Demon Possession (Legion >> Mark 5 vs 1 -5, 14-15)
- Heart breaks
- Your bad Past (Exodus 14 vs 26-30 >> Pharoah and his army drowning in the red sea )
- Disaster (The missing of Jesus from the tomb >> Luke 24 vs 1-6)
- Premature death (Peter in Prison >> Acts 12 vs 4-6)
- Physical Attacks (Job 42 vs 10-13 >> Job recovers)
- Evil arrows (David and Saul – Spear throwing >> 1 Samuel 19 vs 10-11)
- Losses (The woman that wanted the baby to be cut in half >> 1 Kings 3 vs 24-28)
Every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn.
Genesis 3 vs 1-6
- Any tongue that says you are cursed, you should condemn (witches, family members, friends, teachers etc)
- Any tongue of failure
- Any tongue of self-pity
- Any tongue of not making it
- A tongue of your past
- A tongue of identity
- Any tongue of poverty
- Any tongue of losses
- Any tongue of bareness
- Any tongue of death
- Any tongue of losses
- Any tongue of not achieving your destiny
- Any tongue of divorce
- A tongue that says after the interview you were not good enough
- A tongue that says you are not beautiful enough to be loved
- Any tongue of suicide
- Any tongue of sickness
- Any tongue of bad luck
- Any tongue of backsliding
This is the heritage of the servants of God
Numbers 27 vs 1 – 7 >> the daughters of Zelophehad
- Our inheritance is that any tongue that shall rise up in judgement against us we will condemn and that every weapon formed against us will not prosper.
- An inheritance is a good thing because you get the things that somebody else earned or worked for
- There are some individuals that inherit a lot of wealth but they misuse it and then there are some individuals that get the inheritance but don’t know that they have it.
Our Righteousness is of God:
- Our righteousness is not good enough but the righteousness of God is perfect for us.
- ZECHARIAH 4:6 >> Then he answered and spoke unto me, saying, “This is the word of the Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, ‘Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,’ saith the Lord of hosts.
- Psalm 71:16 >> I will go in the strength of the Lord God: I will make mention of thy righteousness, even of thine only.
- Matthew 6: 33 >> seek ye first the kingdom of God and he’s righteousness.
Ephesians 6:10-18 >> The armour of God
There are 5 defensive weapons:
- having your loins girt about with truth,
- having on the breastplate of righteousness;
- And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
- Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
- And take the helmet of salvation,
There is only 1 offensive weapon:
- and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
Song: You are the Mighty man in Battle, El Shaddi
1. Every weapon of blindness fired at my destiny, go back to senders, in Jesus name.
2. Every weapon of near success syndrome fired at my career, go back to senders, in Jesus mighty name
3. Every weapon of poverty thrown at me in the night, go back to senders, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every weapon of sickness and prayerless fired to arrest my destiny, back fire, in the name of Jesus.
5. All assignment of dark powers and their agents against me, my work, my children and church, backfire in Jesus name.
6. Weapons of troubles fired into my marriage jump out and backfire, in the name of Jesus.
7. Weapons of joblessness prospering in my life, go back to senders, in the name of Jesus.
8. Weapons of mistake and error fired into my life backfired, in the name of Jesus.
9. Familiar spirits arrows to terminate my life backfire to sender, in the name of Jesus.
10. Occultic weapons of affliction fired into the sun against me backfire, in the name of Jesus.
11. Every weapon placed on me through charms backfire to sender, in the name of Jesus.
12. Every satanic weapon firing arrows at me backfire to sender, in the name Jesus.
13. Spiritual weapons flowing in my blood to bewitch me loose your hold and die, in the name of Jesus.
14. Every ritual, sacrifice, charm and evil weapon buried in the ground against me backfire to sender, in the name of Jesus.
15. Vultures of death fired against me backfire by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
16. Every investment of Satanic weapons upon my life scatter and die, in the name of Jesus.
17. Weapons of bareness fired into my womb and genitals backfire, in the name of Jesus.
18. Weapons of poverty fired into my life, go back to senders, in the name of Jesus.
19. Weapons of non-achievement fired into my destiny backfire, in the name of Jesus.
20. Weapons of the wicked, be diverted and backfire, in the name of Jesus.
21. Any words spoken against me before I was born catch fire and be nullified in Jesus mighty name.
22. Every tongue that speaks against me in judgement, be paralysed and be condemned now in Jesus mighty name
23. Any cursed word spoken over me and my children lose your hold over our lives and be erased in Jesus mighty name.
24. Any tongue that is speaking failure, death, poverty and any form of limitation over my life and my children be roasted and die in Jesus might name
25. Any voice of suicide, failure, self-pity or any voice of the evil past still speaking in my life, in my marriage be silenced now and never come back in Jesus mighty name.
26. Any tongue that has spoken backsliding, bad luck, sickness, divorce, losses, or against my identity in Christ Jesus be nullified by the fire of the Holy Ghost.
27. Any witchcraft weapon that is being used by the kingdom of darkness against me be roasted by fire and die in Jesus mighty name.
28. Any evil weapon that is being used me to cause me to be rejected, to suffer spiritually, financially or physically I command you in the name Jesus name to be destroyed
29. Every evil weapon that wants to cause premature death, heart breaks, demon procession and betrayals malfunction and be disassembled in Jesus mighty name.
30. Every weapon that wants to fights and destroy my salvation or my ministry in Jesus be broken and die in Jesus mighty name
1 Corinthians 11:23-26
5 Benefits of the Communion
Draws you closer to God. When you spend time thinking about what the bread and wine symbolize it makes you love God even more and want to be close to him.
It’s a time for repentance. True repentance means to turn around and go the other way so if you are asking God to forgive you for a wrong, then stay strong.
Time for a new beginning. The cup represents a new covenant because of His blood sacrifice. Start your life anew with this communion.
Benefits of healing. Some people have received healing when taking communion. By Jesus stripes, we were healed according to the bible.
It is a coverage for divine protection.
Giving >> Pastor Emmaculate Chirawu