HOW TO BREAK UP YOUR FALLOW GROUND AND SOW IN RIGHTEOUSNESS
- BREAKING UP A FALLOW GROUND AND SEEKING THE LORD IN RIGHTEOUSNESS IS A MULTIPLE PROCESS
- BUT WE MUST GET CLOSE TO GOD AND STOP SOWING AMONG THORNS
- THE FIRST THING IS PRAYER WE MUST RETURN TO PRAYER AND GOD’S WORD
- IF YOU WANT YOUR PRAYER LIFE TO BE STRONG YOU MUST BE PRAYING FOR THE NATIONS AT THESE END TIMES
- BUT YOU MUST FIRST CRY OUT TO GOD TO RESTORE YOU TO HIS LOVE AND FILLL YOU WITH DESIRE TO SERVE HIM
- YOU MUST ALSO CRY OUT TO GOD TO TAKE AWAY YOUR FEARS
- GOD WILL SEPARATE THOSE WHO KNOW HIM FROM THOSE WHO DON’T
- WE MUST TAKE OUR STAND FOR JESUS EVEN IF IT MEANS LOSING IT ALL
- LOVE FOR JESUS AND A DESIRE FOR HIS WORD WILL GRANT US THE GRACE TO CONSECRATE OUR HEARTS TO HIM
- WE MUST PRAY THAT GOD WILL POUR OUT HIS POWER ON US AND CONSTANTLY LEAD US BY HIS SPIRIT
- WE MUST LEARN TO PRAY TOGETHER, TO ASK GOD FOR THE OUTPOURING OF THE SPIRIT
- WE SERVE A TRUE AND LIVING GOD, WE SHOULD BE CONFIDENT IN HIM AND HIS WORD
- NOT LOOKING AT WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE WORLD BUT LOOKING AT THE LORD FOR HIS DIRECTION AND BLESSINGS
- WE MUST PRAY FOR OUR COUNTRY AND THAT GOD WILL POUR OUT THE HOLY SPIRIT AND HIS CONVICTING POWER ON THE NATIONS
- JOEL 2:28-32 “AND IT SHALL COME TO PASS AFTERWARD, THAT I WILL POUR OUT MY SPIRIT UPON ALL FLESH; AND YOUR SONS AND YOUR DAUGHTERS SHALL PROPHESY, YOUR OLD MEN SHALL DREAM DREAMS, YOUR YOUNG MEN SHALL SEE VISIONS:29: AND ALSO UPON THE SERVANTS AND UPON THE HANDMAIDS IN THOSE DAYS WILL I POUR OUT MY SPIRIT. 30: AND I WILL SHEW WONDERS IN THE HEAVENS AND IN THE EARTH, BLOOD, AND FIRE, AND PILLARS OF SMOKE.31: THE SUN SHALL BE TURNED INTO DARKNESS, AND THE MOON INTO BLOOD, BEFORE THE GREAT AND THE TERRIBLE DAY OF THE LORD COME. 32: AND IT SHALL COME TO PASS, THAT WHOSOEVER SHALL CALL ON THE NAME OF THE LORD SHALL BE DELIVERED: FOR IN MOUNT ZION AND IN JERUSALEM SHALL BE DELIVERANCE, AS THE LORD HATH SAID, AND IN THE REMNANT WHOM THE LORD SHALL CALL.
- AS WE RETURN TO PRAYER AND GOD’S WORD WE MUST PERSEVERE IN PRAYERS
- BUT THERE ARE SOME LEGAL DIMENSIONS TO PRAYER GOD IS CALLED THE JUDGE
- 2) THE NAME OF JESUS MUST BE IN EVERY PRAYER. JOHN 14:12-14
- JOHN 16:23 THE NAME OF JESUS IS THE ONLY ACCESS CODE TO GOD THE FATHER
- THE NAME OF JESUS REMINDS GOD OF HS LOVE FOR MAN. HIS NAME REPRESENTS HIS FINISHED WORK
- WE MUST HUMBLY BRING OUR PETITIONS TO GOD AS WE REMEMBER HIS LOVE GOD FOR US BECAUSE WE DO NOT DEPEND ON OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS OR MERIT.
- 3) YOUR PRAYER MUST NOT JUST BE HEARTFELT OR JUST BE IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST ,IT MUST BE IN THE WILL OF GOD
- WE MUST FOLLOW THE EXAMPLE OF JESUS CHRIST
- I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me JOHN 5 :30:
- WHEN WE PRAY ACCORDING TOGOD’S WILL HE ANSWERS OUR PRAYERS
- And hereby we know that we are of the truth, and shall assure our hearts before him.
- 1Jo:3:20: For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things.
- 1Jo:3:21: Beloved, if our heart condemn us not, then have we confidence toward God.
- 1Jo:3:22: And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.
- 1Jo:3:23: And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.
- 1Jo:3:24: And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.
- 4)THIRDLY YOUR PRAYER MUST BE WORD BASED PRAYER
- THE ONLY THING THAT CHALLENGES THE VOICE OF THE ACCUSER IS THE VOICE OF GOD AND THE WORD OF GOD.
- THE ACCUSER NEEDS TO HEAR THE WORD OF GOD IN THE COURT OF GOD
- YOUR PRAYERS MAY LOOK SPIRITUAL BUT IT WILL NOT BE ANSWERED WITHOUT GOD’S WORD
- FIND OUT IF YOU QUALIFY FOR WHAT YOU ARE ASKING REMEMBER OUR SACRIFICES OH LORD _
- DON’T PRAY SERIOUSLY UNTIL YOU GATHER THE SPIRITUAL ARSENALS
- THERE MUST BE A BASIS FOR YOUR ASKING YOU MUST KNOW THE WORD
- DON’T ATTACK SATAN EMOTIONALLY ,YOU MUST PRAY ACCORDINNG TO THE WORD OF GOD
- ALSO PRAY ON THE STRENGTH OF THE COVENANT GOD MADE WITH A PLACE OR WITH A PERSON 2 CHRON 7
- GOD WAS THE GOD OF ABRAHAM ISAAC AND JACOB, THAT WAS WHY ISHMAEL’S CRY WAS HEARD
- DANIEL ALWAYS OPENED THE WINDOW TOWARDS JERUSALEM WHERE SOLOMON’S TEMPLE STOOD
- YOU CAN ALWAYS INVOKE COVENANTS BEYOND. , YOUR PERSONAL BANTER.
- CLM L HAS A COVENANT OF ANSWERED PRAYERS WITH GOD
- GOD ALSO PROMISED THAT WE SHALL NEVER LACK
- 5)AS WE PRAY WE MUST SEEK TO UNDERSTAND THE TIMES IN WHICH WE ARE NOW LIVING
- : And of the children of Issachar, which were men that had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do; the heads of them were two hundred; and all their brethren were at their commandment.
- IT IS ONE THING TO UNDERSTAND THE TIMES. BUT ANOTHER THING TO KNOW WHAT TO DO
- THIS IS WHY WE NEED DISCERNMENT OF THE SPIRIT IN THE BODY OF CHRIST TODAY AND MORE THAN EVER BEFORE
- ONE OF THE GREATEST GIFTS OF THE SPIRIT IS THE DISCERMMENT OF THE SPIRIT
- For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;
- 1Co:12:9: To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;
- 1Co:12:10: To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:
- 1Co:12:11: But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.
- THE DISCERMMENT OF THE SPIRIT IS THE CAPACITY TO KNOW THE DIRECTION OF THE MOVE OF THE SPIRIT OF GOD
- – WE MUST LEARN TO MOVE IN THE SAME DIRECTION AS THE SPIRIT OF GOD
- THE SECRET TO A LIFE OF VICTORY IS TO GO WHERE GOD IS GOING
- IF GOD IS GOING TO THE LEFT AND YOU GO TO THE RIGHT THEN YOU ARE IN TROUBLE
- THE SECRET TO A LIFE WITHOUT STRUGGLE OR PAIN IS TO MOVE AS THE SPIRIT LEADS
- YOUR SPIRIT AND GOD’S SPIRIT MUST BE IN CONSTANT COMMUNICATION
- PROVERBS 20:27 SAYS THE SPIRIT OF MAN IS THE CANDLE OF GOD
- The spirit of man is the candle of the LORD, searching all the inward parts of the belly.
- THIS WAS THE SECRET OF THE VICTORY OF JESUS CHRIST AS A MAN ON EARTH.
- HE ALWAYS SAYS I AND THE FATHER ARE ONE.
- But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work.
- Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.
- Joh:5:19: Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise
- 6) WE MUST LEARN TO SIT AT JESUS FEET AND GROW TO BE LIKE CHRIST
- THE EVIDENCE OF OUR SPIRITUAL GROWTH IS TO CONFORM TO THE IMAGE OF CHRIST OUR LORD
- APOSTLE PAUL SAYS THAT I MAY KNOW HIM AND POWER OF HIS RESURRECTION AND BE MADE CONFORMABLE UNTO HIS DEATH
- PHIL 3: 7-15
- :7: But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.
- Ph’p:3:8: Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,
- Ph’p:3:9: And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:
- Ph’p:3:10: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;
- Ph’p:3:11: If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.
- Ph’p:3:12: Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus.
- Ph’p:3:13: Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,
- Ph’p:3:14: I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
- Ph’p:3:15: Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.
- NOT ONLY SHOULD WE CONFORM TO THE IMAGE OF CHRIST ,IN ORDER TO GROW SPIRITUALLY WE MUST LEARN TO SUSTAIN THAT GROWTH IF WE REALLY WANT TO SOW IN RIGHTEOUSNESS
- APART FROM CONFORMITY TO THE IMAGE OF CHRIST HOW DO YOU LIVE YOUR LIFE AS A CHRISTIAN ON A DAY TODAY BASIS?
- 7) WE MUS T KNOW THE SECRETS OF THE KINGDOM YOU WILL BE A GREAT BLESSING
- YOU MUST KNOW AND UNDERSTAND THE SECRETS OF THE KINGDOM
- JESUS SAYS IT IS GIVEN UNTO YOU TO UNDERSTAND THE MYSTERIES OF THE KINGDOM.
- THIS IS WHY HE ALWAYS TOOK THE DISCIPLES APART FROM THE CROWD IN ORDER TO OPEN THER UNDERSTANDING
- WE MUST DESIRE TO UNDERSTAND THE MYSTERIES OF THE KINGDOM SO THAT OUR LIVES WILL NOT BE WASTED
- The secret things belong unto the LORD our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law. DEUT 29:29
- KNOWING GOD’S WILL,ENCOURAGEMENT ,STRENGTH ,SOUND MIND AND JOY ,ALL COMES FROM READING THE BIBLE
- THE GREATEST SPIRITUAL BATTLE IS NOT READING THE BIBLE
- THE GREATEST SPIRITUAL BATTLE AND VICTORY COMES FROM PICKING IT UP AND READING IT
- MANY HAVE STOP SMOKING AND DRINKING BUT THEY ARE ADDICTED TO TV SHOWS
- WE MUST REDEEM THE TIME AND BEGIN TO BE THANKFUL TO GOD
- YOU CANNOT BE WASTING TIME ANYMORE WATCHING TV AND OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA DIVERSIONS
- WE MUST REDEEM THE TIME BECAUSE THE DAYS ARE EVIL
- 8) FINALLY WE MUST HAVE REGULAR FAMILY PRAYER TIME TOGETHER
- MATHEW 18:19-20 “: Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.
M’t:18:20: For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
- IN THE OLDEN DAYS THERE WAS TRUE FAMILY PRAYER TIMES
- MAYBE WE MUST SHARE OUR EXPERIENCES ABOUT FAMILY PRAYER TIME AS WE GREW UP WITH PARENTS AND GRANDPARENTS
- EVEN THOUGH OUR PARENTS PRACTISED OTHER THINGS, WE HAD FAMILY PRAYERS TIMES
- WE DEFINITELY NEED TO BREAK THIS ONE FALLOW GROUND
- ANGELS ARE ASSIGNED TO US AS INDIVIDUALS AND AS FAMILIES, AND THEY NEED TO BE PUT TO WORK
- IF WE CAN WATCH TV TOGETHER WE MUST MAKE SERIOUS EFFORT TO PRAY TOGETHERAS HUSBAND AND WIFE
- THIS IS VERY CRUCIAL.YOU CAN AND MUST PRAY WITH ALL THE PEOPLE IN YOUR HOUSE
- IF THEY ARE UNWILLING ,DON’T BE FORCEFUL BUT DON’T GIVE UP EITHER.KEEP TRYING
- SING PSALM AND HYMNS AND SPIRITUAL SONGS TOGETHER SING WITH GRACE IN YOUR HEARTS
- THERE ARE SERIOUS ADVANTAGES AND BLESSING WHEN WE HAVE FAMILY WORSHIP TIME TOGETHER
- COLOSSIANS 3: 13-17
- Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.
- Col:3:14: And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness.
- Col:3:15: And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.
- Col:3:16: Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.
- Col:3:17: And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.
- UNKNOWN TO US WE ARE SETTING SERIOUS EXAMPLES FOR OUR CHILDREN IN ALL THAT WE DO ,GOOD
- WE ARE PLANTING CHRIST AND GOD’S WORD IN THEM FOR LIFE WHEN WE MAINTAIN CHRISTLIKENESS AND PRAYERS AND BIBLE READING AT HOME
- WE ARE BRINGING RIGHTEOUSNESS PEACE AND JOY INTO OUR HOMES COLOSSIANS 3:1-17, EPHESIANS 5:10-21
- WE MUST INSTRUCT EACH OTHER AND ESPECIALLY OUR CHILDREN IN RIGHTEOUSNESS AND BRING GOD’S BLESSINGS ON OUR FAMILIES THROUGH FAMILY WORSHIP TIME
- IT NEED NOT BE TOO LONG,SHORT BIBLE PASSAGES TO BE DONE IN TURNS, PRAISE AND WORSHIP, OR HYMNS,WITHPRAYER POINTS ON SPECIFIC NEEDS AND THANKSGIVING TO GOD
- IT SHOULD BE VERY SIMPLE FAMILY WORSHIP TIME
- A SHORT WORD ON EXHORTATION, PRAYER OF THANKSGIVING PRAISES HAS AN IMPACT THAT MUST NEVER BE UNDERESTIMATED
- A SHORT TIME OF FAMILY WORSHIP IS BETTER THAT NONE AT ALL
- THE FAMILY THAT PRAYS TOGETHER STICK TOGETHER
- IF SOMEONE DOES NOT WANT IT , NO STRESS KEEP ENCOURAGING IT TO HAPPEN THEY WILL SOON SEE THE VALUE
- THESE ARE THE PRINCIPAL WAYS OF BREAKING THE FALLOW GROUNDS IN THESE DAYS OF DIFFICULTIES AND SERIOUS TROUBLES
- JEREMIAH TOLD THE MEN OF JUDAH WHO WERE BACKSLIDEN TO BREAK UP THEIR FALLOW GROUND
- IF YOU ARE NOT SAVED THEN YOUR FALLOW GROUND IS ACTUALLY FULL OF STONES AND ROCKS IT IS THE MOST DIFFICULT GROUND TO BREAK UP
- BUT IF YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN AND YOU ALWAYS DELIBERATELY DISOBEY GOD’S WORD,YOUR FALLOW GROUND IS ALSO A TOUGH ONE
- IT CAN ATTRACT A SERIOUS CURSE FROM GOD AS WE SAW YESTERDAY HEBREWS 6:1-12
- BUT THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT GOD’S GRACE IS ALWAYS SUFFICIENT FOR US AT ALL TIMES
- YOUR FALLOW GROUNDS MIGHT HAVE BEEN LEFT FOR A LONG TIME
- THEY MIGHT HAVE GROWN THORNS AND THEY MIGHT BE CHOKING GOD’S WORD, PRAYERS AND FAMILY WORSHIP
- THESE THORNS MAYBE LIFE PRESURES, LAZINESS, ADDICTION TO TV,PORNOGRAPHY, ALCOHOL OR EVEN FOOD
- THEY MAY BE BITTERNESS, UNFORGIVENESS OR SIMPLY UNBELIEF
- WE MUST JUST REPENT AND CHOOSE TO SIT DAILY AT THE FEET OF JESUS LIKE MARY DID
- WE MUST MAKE A SERIOUS CHOICE HERE LUKE 10:38-42
- WE NEED TO EXAMINE OURSELVES AND SEE IF WE ARE IN FAITH
- THE LORD IS CALLING US BACK TO HIS FEET AND TO GOD’S TRUTH
- HE IS CALLING US TO BE STRONG, ENCOURAGED AND SEPARATED UNTO HIM
- HE IS CALLING US TO SEEK GOD AND CRY UNTO HIM AND TO SEEK HIM FOR ALL OUR BLESSINGS
- WE MUST BELIEVE THAT GOD IS STILL IN CHARGE OF THE EARTH AND THAT HE STILL HAS GREAT PURPOSE FOR THE EARTH , HIS CHURCH AND FOR OUR LIVES
- THIS IS THE TIME TO COME TOGETHER AS GOD’S PEOPLE AND CRY OUT TO GOD FOR MERCY AND FOR HOLINESS IN THE CHURCH AND FOR THE SALVATION OF MORE SOULS
- WE MUST PRAY FOR REVIVAL AND DELIVERANCE
- WE MUST ALWAYS END YOUR PRAYER WITH THANKSGIVING.
- WE MUST BE FILLED WITH THANKSGIVING AND FULL OF CONFIDENCE IN HIS LOVE FOR US
- YOU CAN EVEN JUST ALWAYS PRAY THANKSGIVING PRAYERS AS YOUR LIFESTYLE
- LET US PRAY
- But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.
- For verily I say unto you, That many prophets and righteous men have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.
- OH LORD OPEN OUR EYES TO SEE AND UNDERSTAND SPIRITUAL THINGS IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST
- OH LORD OPEN OUR EARS TO HEAR AND UNDERSTAND SPIRITUAL THINGS IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST
- BY GOD’S GRACE MAY WE BREAK UP ALL OUR FALLOW GROUNDS AND REDEEM THE TIME IN JESUS NAME
- MAY WE ALL SEEK GOD AND GO BACK TO FAMILY WORSHIP AND ATTENDING CHURCH PRAYER MEETINGS REGULARLY IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST
- MAY THE GRACE OF GOD BREAK ALL ADDICTIONS TO SOCIAL MEDIA AND ALL OTHER FORMS OF ADDICTION IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST
- FATHER FORGIVE ALL OUR LAZINESS AND CARELESSNESS TO YOUR WORD IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST
- FATHER REVIVE US AND BREAK UP OUR FALLOW GROUND BY THE FIRE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST
- OH LORD POUR OUT YOUR SPIRIT ON THE CHURCH AND ALL FLESH IN NAMIBIA IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST
And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots:
Isa:11:2: And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD;
Isa:11:3: And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the LORD: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears:
“As for me, I baptize you with water for repentance, but He who is coming after me is mightier than I, and I am not fit to remove His sandals; He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.
to be a minister of Christ Jesus to the Gentiles, ministering as a priest the gospel of God, so that my offering of the Gentiles may become acceptable, sanctified by the Holy Spirit.
1 Corinthians 6:11
Such were some of you; but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the Spirit of our God.
For we through the Spirit, by faith, are waiting for the hope of righteousness.
1 Peter 1:2
according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, by the sanctifying work of the Spirit, to obey Jesus Christ and be sprinkled with His blood: May grace and peace be yours in the fullest measure.
2 Thessalonians 2:13
But we should always give thanks to God for you, brethren beloved by the Lord, because God has chosen you from the beginning for salvation through sanctification by the Spirit and faith in the truth.
1 Corinthians 6:18-19
Flee immorality. Every other sin that a man commits is outside the body, but the immoral man sins against his own body. Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and that you are not your own?
so that the requirement of the Law might be fulfilled in us, who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.
for if you are living according to the flesh, you must die; but if by the Spirit you are putting to death the deeds of the body, you will live.
And do not get drunk with wine, for that is dissipation, but be filled with the Spirit,
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.
for the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God has not given us a spirit of timidity, but of power and love and discipline.
2 Corinthians 3:18
But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as from the Lord, the Spirit.
But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not carry out the desire of the flesh. For the flesh sets its desire against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; for these are in opposition to one another, so that you may not do the things that you please.
For those who are according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who are according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit. For the mind set on the flesh is death, but the mind set on the Spirit is life and peace, because the mind set on the flesh is hostile toward God; for it does not subject itself to the law of God, for it is not even able to do so,read more.
So the Lord said to Moses, “Take Joshua the son of Nun, a man in whom is the Spirit, and lay your hand on him;
Now Joshua the son of Nun was filled with the spirit of wisdom, for Moses had laid his hands on him; and the sons of Israel listened to him and did as the Lord had commanded Moses.
Therefore, brethren, select from among you seven men of good reputation, full of the Spirit and of wisdom, whom we may put in charge of this task. But we will devote ourselves to prayer and to the ministry of the word.” The statement found approval with the whole congregation; and they chose Stephen, a man full of faith and of the Holy Spirit, and Philip, Prochorus, Nicanor, Timon, Parmenas and Nicolas, a proselyte from Antioch.
for he was a good man, and full of the Holy Spirit and of faith. And considerable numbers were brought to the Lord.
2 Corinthians 6:6
in purity, in knowledge, in patience, in kindness, in the Holy Spirit, in genuine love,
FOR HEALING.MARK 6 12-13