- OUR FATHER’S WILL FOR THE EARTH AT THIS TIME IS FOR ALL TO BE HEALED AND PROSPER
- I WILL SPEAK TO YOU THIS MORNING FROM THE AMPLIFIED VERSION,HOPEFULLY YOU WILL CATCH THE MIND OF GOD THE FATHER
- IT TOOK US PRAYING THE LORD’S PRAYER FOR THE PAST TWO MONTHS ON OUR ZOOM VIGILS FOR THIS REVELATION TO EMERGE GREATLY IN OUR SPIRIT
- BELOVED WE RAE STILL PRAYINNG,WE ARE STILL SEEKING THE LORD NIGHT AFTER NIGHT AND YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO JOIN US
Pray, then, [b]in this way:
‘Our Father, who is in heaven,
[c]Hallowed be Your name.(B)
‘[d]Your kingdom come,
Your [e]will be done
On earth as it is in heaven.
‘Give us this day our [f]daily bread.
‘And forgive us our [g]debts, as we have forgiven our debtors [letting go of both the wrong and the resentment].
‘And do not [h]lead us into temptation, but deliver us from [i]evil. [j][For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever. Amen.]’(C)
14 For if you forgive [k]others their trespasses [their reckless and willful sins], your heavenly Father will also forgive you. 15 But if you do not forgive others [nurturing your hurt and anger with the result that it interferes with your relationship with God], then your Father will not forgive your trespasses.
- 3 JOHN :2 2 Beloved, I pray that in every way you may succeed and prosper and be in good health [physically], just as [I know] your soul prospers [spiritually].
- THIS EXACTLY IS WHAT HE WANTS FOR US ALL RIGHT NOW
- FROM ADAM TO NOAH TO ABRAHAM AND MOSES AND ALL THE PROPHETS ONLY THE LORD JESUS CAME TO REFER TO GOD AS HIS FATHER AND OUR FATHER
- THIS WAS EXACTLY WHY THE JEWS PUT HIM ON THE CROSS
- THEY WERE VERY OFFENDED BECAUSE HE SAID GOD WAS HIS FATHER
- THEY WERE OFFENDED BECAUSE HE WAS TEACHING MANKIND TO CALL GOD OUR FATHER
- UNTILL YOU UNDERSTAND THAT GOD IS YOUR FATHER AND THAT HE LOVES YOU NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE YOU CANNOT PROSPER SPIRITUALLY AND BE HEALED
- FOR THIS EARTH TO BE HEALED SPIRITUALLY,PHYSICALLY,EMOTIONALLY,MARITALLY,FINANCIALLY WE NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT GOD IS OUR FATHER AND THAT HE LOVES US UNCONDITIONALLY
- YOU NEED TO ACCEPPT THAT GOD LOVES YOU INSPITE OF YOU AND BE THANKFUL AND REPENT FROM YOUR SINS
- THIS LOVE OF GOD THE FATHER AND WHO HE REALLY IS TO US MUST BE REVEALED BY GOD THE FATHER HIMSELF TO US THROUGH HIS SON
- MATT 11:27 (AMPLIFIED) 27 All things have been handed over to Me by My Father; and no one fully knows and accurately understands the Son except the Father; and no one fully knows and accurately understands the Father except the Son, and anyone to whom the Son [deliberately] wills to reveal Him.
- AND NO MAN CAN GO TO JESUS EXCEPT GOD THE FATHER DRAWS HIM
- JOHN 6: 44
44 No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him [giving him the desire to come to Me]; and I will raise him up [from the dead] on the last day.
- RIGHT NOW WE NEED THE REVELATIONAL KNOWLEDGE OF GOD THE LOVE OF GOD THE FATHER
- JOHN 3:16 SAYS A LOT TO US
- ROMANS 8:15-17
15 For you have not received a spirit of slavery leading again to fear [of God’s judgment], but you have received the Spirit of adoption as sons [the Spirit producing sonship] by which we [joyfully] cry, “[b]Abba! Father!” 16 The Spirit Himself testifies and confirms together with our spirit [assuring us] that we [believers] are children of God. 17 And if [we are His] children, [then we are His] heirs also: heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ [sharing His spiritual blessing and inheritance], if indeed we share in His suffering so that we may also share in His glory.(D)
- 2KINGS 1 KING AHZAIAH WAS TOO DEEP IN IDOLATRY TO KNOW THAT GOD COULD HEAL HIM
- 2 KINGS 20 1-11 HEZEKIAH UNDERSTOOD HE COULSD BE HELPED
- MK 7:24-30 THE GREEK WOMAN UNDERSTOOD THIS TOO AND GOT HER MIRACLE
- JESUS COMPLAINED ABOUT OUR UNDERSTANDING AS HE EXPLAINED THE PATABLE OF THE SOWER IN
- MATHEW 13 :10-17
10 Then the disciples came to Him and asked, “Why do You speak to the crowds in parables?” 11 Jesus replied to them, “To you it has been granted to know the [b]mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been granted.(B) 12 For whoever has [spiritual wisdom because he is receptive to God’s word], to him more will be given, and he will be richly and abundantly supplied; but whoever does not have [spiritual wisdom because he has devalued God’s word], even what he has will be taken away from him.(C) 13 This is the reason I speak to the crowds in parables: because while [having the power of] seeing they do not see, and while [having the power of] hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand and grasp [spiritual things]. 14 In them the prophecy of Isaiah is being fulfilled, which says,
You will hear and keep on hearing, but never understand;
And you will look and keep on looking, but never comprehend;
For this nation’s heart has grown hard,
And with their ears they hardly hear,
And they have [tightly] closed their eyes,
Otherwise they would see with their eyes,
And hear with their ears,
And understand with their heart, and turn [to Me]
And I would heal them [spiritually].’(D)
16 But blessed [spiritually aware, and favored by God] are your eyes, because they see; and your ears, because they hear.(E) 17 I assure you and most solemnly say to you, many prophets and righteous men [who were honorable and in right standing with God] longed to see what you see, and did not see it, and to hear what you hear, and did not hear it.
- THE FATHER HEART OF GOD WANTS TO ALWAYS RESCUE AND HEAL US WHATEVER MAY BE OUR CIRCUMSTANCES
- RIGHT NOW IF YOU ARE A SON OR A DONKEY HE WANTS TO HEAL YOU
- BELIEVE IT OR NOT THE GREATEST AGENDA OF GOD RIGHT NOW IS THE HEALING OF THIS PLANET EARTH
- LUKE 14:1-5:
It happened one Sabbath, when He went for a meal at the house of one of the ruling Pharisees, that they were watching Him closely and carefully [hoping to entrap Him]. 2 And there in front of Him was a man who had [a]dropsy (extreme swelling). 3 And Jesus asked the lawyers and the Pharisees, “Is it lawful to heal on the Sabbath, or not?” 4 But they kept silent. Then He took hold of the man and healed him, and sent him on his way. 5 Then He said to them, “Which one of you, having a son or an ox that falls into a well, will not immediately pull him out on the Sabbath day?” 6 And they were unable to reply to this.
- SO MANY CANNOT FIND FAITH IN HIM ANYMORE BUT WE STILL DO AND THAT IS WHY WE ARE HERE THIS MORNING.
- IN THE LAST COMMUNION SERVICE JEHOHA RAPHA WAS HERE ,NOT JUST FOR US BUT FOR THE WHOLE EARTH
- HIS PRESENCE WAS TANGIBLE AND HE TOLD ME WE SHOULD KEEP TAKING HOLY COMMUNION TILL COVID 19 IS GONE FROM THE EARTH
- BECCAUSE HE HAS PAID THE TOTAL PRICE FOR OUR HEALING AND GOD THE FATHER HAS ACCEPTED HIS SACRIFICE
- ISAIAH 53:5-6,10-12
But He was wounded for our transgressions,
He was crushed for our wickedness [our sin, our injustice, our wrongdoing];
The punishment [required] for our well-being fell on Him,
And by His stripes (wounds) we are healed.
All of us like sheep have gone astray,
We have turned, each one, to his own way;
But the Lord has caused the wickedness of us all [our sin, our injustice, our wrongdoing]
To fall on Him [instead of us].(D),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
· ……………………..Yet the Lord was [d]willing
To crush Him, [e]causing Him to suffer;
If [f]He would give Himself as a guilt offering [an atonement for sin],
He shall see His [spiritual] offspring,
He shall prolong His days,
And the will (good pleasure) of the Lord shall succeed and prosper in His hand.
As a result of the [g]anguish of His soul,
He shall see it and be satisfied;
By His knowledge [of what He has accomplished] the Righteous One,
My Servant, shall justify the many [making them righteous—upright before God, in right standing with Him],
For He shall bear [the responsibility for] their sins.
Therefore, I will divide and give Him a portion with the great [kings and rulers],
And He shall divide the spoils with the mighty,
Because He [willingly] poured out His life to death,
And was counted among the transgressors;
Yet He Himself bore and took away the sin of many,
And interceded [with the Father] for the transgressors
- JOHN 6 26-58
26 Jesus answered, “I assure you and most solemnly say to you, you have been searching for Me, not because you saw the signs (attesting miracles), but because you ate the loaves and were filled. 27 Do not work for food that perishes, but for food that endures [and leads] to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give you; for God the Father has authorized Him and put His seal on Him.” 28 Then they asked Him, “What are we to do, so that we may habitually be doing the works of God?” 29 Jesus answered, “This is the work of God: that you believe [adhere to, trust in, rely on, and have faith] in the One whom He has sent.” 30 So they said to Him, “What sign (attesting miracle) will You do that we may see it and believe You? What [supernatural] work will You do [as proof]? 31 Our fathers ate the manna in the wilderness; as it is written [in Scripture], ‘He gave them bread out of heaven to eat.’”(E) 32 Then Jesus said to them, “I assure you and most solemnly say to you, it is not Moses who has given you the bread out of heaven, but it is My Father who gives you the true [f]bread out of heaven. 33 For the Bread of God is He who comes down out of heaven, and gives life to the world.” 34 Then they said to Him, “Lord, always give us this bread.”
35 Jesus replied to them, “[g]I am the Bread of Life. The one who comes to Me will never be hungry, and the one who believes in Me [as Savior] will never be thirsty [for that one will be sustained spiritually]. 36 But as I told you, you have seen Me and still you do not believe. 37 All that My Father gives Me will come to Me; and the one who comes to Me I will most certainly not cast out [I will never, never reject anyone who follows Me]. 38 For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but to do the will of Him who sent Me. 39 This is the will of Him who sent Me, that of all that He has given Me I lose nothing, but that I [give new life and] raise it up at the last day. 40 For this is My Father’s will and purpose, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him [as Savior] will have eternal life, and I will raise him up [from the dead] on the last day.”
- Words to the Jews
41 Now the Jews murmured and found fault with Him because He said, “I am the Bread that came down out of heaven.” 42 They kept saying, “Is this not Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? How does He now [have the arrogance to] say, ‘I have come down out of heaven’?” 43 So Jesus answered, “Stop murmuring among yourselves. 44 No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him [giving him the desire to come to Me]; and I will raise him up [from the dead] on the last day. 45 It is written in the prophets, ‘And they will all be taught of God.’ Everyone who has listened to and learned from the Father, comes to Me.(F) 46 Not that anyone has seen the Father, except He [who was with the Father and] who is from God; He [alone] has seen the Father. 47 I assure you and most solemnly say to you, he who believes [in Me as Savior—whoever adheres to, trusts in, relies on, and has faith in Me—already] has eternal life [that is, now possesses it]. 48 I am the Bread of Life [the Living Bread which gives and sustains life]. 49 Your fathers ate the manna in the wilderness, and they died. 50 This is the Bread that comes down out of heaven, so that one may eat of it and not die. 51 I am the Living Bread that came down out of heaven. If anyone eats of this Bread [believes in Me, accepts Me as Savior], he will live forever. And the Bread that I will give for the life of the world is My flesh (body).”
52 Then the Jews began to argue with one another, saying, “How can this man give us His flesh to eat?” 53 And Jesus said to them, “I assure you and most solemnly say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood [unless you believe in Me as Savior and believe in the saving power of My blood which will be shed for you], you do not have life in yourselves. 54 The one who eats My flesh and drinks My blood [believes in Me, accepts Me as Savior] has eternal life [that is, now possesses it], and I will raise him up [from the dead] on the last day. 55 For My flesh is true [spiritual] food, and My blood is true [spiritual] drink. 56 He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood [believes in Me, accepts Me as Savior] remains in Me, and I [in the same way remain] in him. 57 Just as the living Father sent Me, and I live because of the Father, even so the one who feeds on Me [believes in Me, accepts Me as Savior] will also live because of Me. 58 This is the Bread which came down out of heaven. It is not like [the manna that] our fathers ate and they [eventually] died; the one who eats this Bread [believes in Me, accepts Me as Savior] will live forever.”
- LET US RISE TO THANK GOD FOR HIS MERCIES AND UNCONDTIONAL LOVE FOR US ALL ON EARTH
- THE LORD’S PRAYER
- HOLY COMMUNION