· THIS IS THE 6TH DAY OF OUR PROPHETIC PRAISE AND WORSHIP
· THE QUESTION IS WHY IS GOD ASKING FOR PRAISE AND WORSHIP WITH FASTING AT THIS TIME?
· THE ANSWER IS THAT GOD WANTS TO FUFIL HIS WORD IN 1CHRONICLES 29:10-13
· THERE ARE SOME BATTLES THAT ARE SIMPLY BEYOND US TO FIGHT AND WIN PS 131
· BUT IF WE SHOUD PRAISE GOD HE WOULD SIMPLY STEP IN WITH THE HELP OF POWERFUL ANGELS PSALM 103:19-22
· The Lord hath prepared his throne in the heavens; and his kingdom ruleth over all.Bless the Lord, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word.Bless ye the Lord, all ye his hosts; ye ministers of his, that do his pleasure.Bless the Lord, all his works in all places of his dominion: bless the Lord, O my soul.
· PSALM 34:1-7
· I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.
· 2 My soul shall make her boast in the Lord: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.
· 3 O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt his name together.
· 4 I sought the Lord, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.
· 5 They looked unto him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed.
· 6 This poor man cried, and the Lord heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles.
· 7 The angel of the Lord encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.
· But as to which of the angels said he ever, Sit at my right hand until I put thine enemies as footstool of thy feet? Are they not all ministering spirits, sent out for service on account of those who shall inherit salvation? HEB 1:12-13
· O Lord, hear; O Lord, forgive; O Lord, hearken and do; defer not, for thine own sake, O my God: for thy city and thy people are called by thy name.
· 20 And whiles I was speaking, and praying, and confessing my sin and the sin of my people Israel, and presenting my supplication before the Lord my God for the holy mountain of my God;
· 21 Yea, whiles I was speaking in prayer, even the man Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the beginning, being caused to fly swiftly, touched me about the time of the evening oblation.
· 22 And he informed me, and talked with me, and said, O Daniel, I am now come forth to give thee skill and understanding.
· 23 At the beginning of thy supplications the commandment came forth, and I am come to shew thee;
DANIEL 10 :10-13
· 0 And, behold, an hand touched me, which set me upon my knees and upon the palms of my hands.
· 11 And he said unto me, O Daniel, a man greatly beloved, understand the words that I speak unto thee, and stand upright: for unto thee am I now sent. And when he had spoken this word unto me, I stood trembling.
· 12 Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words.
· 13 But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.
DANIEL 6 :20-22
· And when he came to the den, he cried with a lamentable voice unto Daniel: and the king spake and said to Daniel, O Daniel, servant of the living God, is thy God, whom thou servest continually, able to deliver thee from the lions?Then said Daniel unto the king, O king, live for ever.My God hath sent his angel, and hath shut the lions’ mouths, that they have not hurt me: forasmuch as before him innocency was found in me; and also before thee, O king, have I done no hurt.
· THE ANGELS OF THE LORD MUST NOW TAKE OVER OUR BATTLES ISAIAH AS WE PRAISE GOD 37;JOSHUA 6;
JOSUA 10 Now it came to pass, when Adonizedec king of Jerusalem had heard how Joshua had taken Ai, and had utterly destroyed it; as he had done to Jericho and her king, so he had done to Ai and her king; and how the inhabitants of Gibeon had made peace with Israel, and were among them;
2 That they feared greatly, because Gibeon was a great city, as one of the royal cities, and because it was greater than Ai, and all the men thereof were mighty.
3 Wherefore Adonizedec king of Jerusalem, sent unto Hoham king of Hebron, and unto Piram king of Jarmuth, and unto Japhia king of Lachish, and unto Debir king of Eglon, saying,
4 Come up unto me, and help me, that we may smite Gibeon: for it hath made peace with Joshua and with the children of Israel.
5 Therefore the five kings of the Amorites, the king of Jerusalem, the king of Hebron, the king of Jarmuth, the king of Lachish, the king of Eglon, gathered themselves together, and went up, they and all their hosts, and encamped before Gibeon, and made war against it.
6 And the men of Gibeon sent unto Joshua to the camp to Gilgal, saying, Slack not thy hand from thy servants; come up to us quickly, and save us, and help us: for all the kings of the Amorites that dwell in the mountains are gathered together against us.
7 So Joshua ascended from Gilgal, he, and all the people of war with him, and all the mighty men of valour.
8 And the Lord said unto Joshua, Fear them not: for I have delivered them into thine hand; there shall not a man of them stand before thee.
9 Joshua therefore came unto them suddenly, and went up from Gilgal all night.
10 And the Lord discomfited them before Israel, and slew them with a great slaughter at Gibeon, and chased them along the way that goeth up to Bethhoron, and smote them to Azekah, and unto Makkedah.
11 And it came to pass, as they fled from before Israel, and were in the going down to Bethhoron, that the Lord cast down great stones from heaven upon them unto Azekah, and they died: they were more which died with hailstones than they whom the children of Israel slew with the sword
· EXODUS 14 AND 15
· MATHEW 28
· ACTS 12
· ACTS 16